- TUES MAR 2nd: 11pm - midnight, One Man Band originals set at BAR 34 BONDI Restaurant and live music, FREE ENTRY
- FRI MAR 5th: 4:30pm - 7:30pm, One Man Band Show at Collingwood Hotel, FREE ENTRY
- FRI MAR 12th: 5:45pm - 6:30pm, solo performance at Lakeside Park, Wattle Park, Liverpool, NSW for Liverpool Council's "Love Summer" event
- SAT MAR 13th: Midday - 3pm, One Man Band performance at Mounties (Terrace Bar), Western Sydney, FREE ENTRY
- SAT MAR 13th: 8:30pm - 12:30am, with Sydney Funk Collective duo at Revesby Workers
- MON APR 5th: Midday - 3pm, One Man Band performance at Mounties (Terrace Bar), Western Sydney, FREE ENTRY
- SAT APR 17th: 2pm - 5pm, One Man Band show at Royal Motor Yacht Club Port Hacking
Alexie Pigot is a multi-instrumentalist/singer from Sydney, Australia.
Born March 1991 in Coffs Harbour, Alexie garnered a strong passion for music at an early age. His debut as a performer came in 2007 playing drums and singing backing vocals for various local acts. He quickly developed a taste for songwriting and recording, later picking up guitar and voice. Years later he would be performing all around his hometown as a one man band establishing his reputation as an entertainer.
After deciding that music was what he wanted to do for a career, Alexie hit the Sydney City scene in November 2015, playing at local jams and meeting like-minded musicians. He was quickly noted for his talent at multiple instruments and was soon sought after as an accompanist, performer and producer. Collaborations include Benny Black, Jonathan Lee Jones, The Crowdies Show, and Lazy Byrd. He has also performed with past members of iconic bands Dragon, Baby Animals and 1927. More recently, he appeared in stadium performances for the NBL, NRL and AFL.
Alexie is currently performing in venues across Sydney as a solo act and with various ensembles. He continues to run music production services from his studio in Sydney