- FRI MAY 7th: 7pm - 11pm, One Man Band show at Club Five Dock RSL
- SAT MAY 22nd: 9pm - midnight, on drums/vocals for Sydney Funk Collective at Penrith RSL, FREE ENTRY
- FRI MAY 28th: 4:30pm - 7:30pm, One Man Band show at Collingwood Hotel in Liverpool, Sydney. FREE ENTRY
- SAT MAY 29th: 9pm - midnight, on drums/vocals with the Alexie Pigot Trio at Wests League Club, FREE ENTRY
- FRI JUN 4th: 5pm - 8:30pm, One Man Band show at The Squire's Landing - James Squire Brewhouse, FREE ENTRY
- FRI JUL 2nd: 9pm - 12:30am, One Man Band show at The Squire's Landing - James Squire Brewhouse, FREE ENTRY
Alexie Pigot is a multi-instrumentalist/singer from Sydney, Australia.
Born March 1991 in Coffs Harbour, Alexie garnered a strong passion for music at an early age. His debut as a performer came in 2007 playing drums and singing backing vocals for various local acts. He quickly developed a taste for songwriting and recording, later picking up guitar and voice. Years later he would be performing all around his hometown as a one man band establishing his reputation as an entertainer.
After deciding that music was what he wanted to do for a career, Alexie hit the Sydney City scene in November 2015, playing at local jams and meeting like-minded musicians. He was quickly noted for his talent at multiple instruments and was soon sought after as an accompanist, performer and producer. Collaborations include Benny Black, Jonathan Lee Jones, The Crowdies Show, and Lazy Byrd. He has also performed with past members of iconic bands Dragon, Baby Animals and 1927. More recently, he appeared in stadium performances for the NBL, NRL and AFL.
Alexie is currently performing in venues across Sydney as a solo act and with various ensembles. He continues to run music production services from his studio in Sydney