- THU DEC 30th: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, One Man Band show at Club Narooma, FREE ENTRY
- NYE: 1:30pm - 5:30pm, on drums with the Tim Pringle Music duo at Club Narooma, FREE ENTRY
- NYE: 8:30pm - 12:30am, on drums with the Tim Pringle Music duo at Milton Ulladulla ExServos Club
- New Years Day: 7pm - 11pm, on drums with the Tim Pringle Duo at Milton Ulladulla ExServos Club
- SAT JAN 8th: 1pm - 4pm, solo performance at Tomakin Sports & Social Club
- SUN JAN 9th: 3pm - 7pm, One Man Band show at Club Narooma, FREE ENTRY
Alexie Pigot is a multi-instrumentalist/singer from Sydney, Australia.
Born March 1991 in Coffs Harbour, Alexie garnered a strong passion for music at an early age. His debut as a performer came in 2007 playing drums and singing backing vocals for various local acts. He quickly developed a taste for songwriting and recording, later picking up guitar and voice. Years later he would be performing all around his hometown as a one man band establishing his reputation as an entertainer.
After deciding that music was what he wanted to do for a career, Alexie hit the Sydney City scene in November 2015, playing at local jams and meeting like-minded musicians. He was quickly noted for his talent at multiple instruments and was soon sought after as an accompanist, performer and producer. Collaborations include Benny Black, Jonathan Lee Jones, The Crowdies Show, and Lazy Byrd. He has also performed with past members of iconic bands Dragon, Baby Animals and 1927. More recently, he appeared in stadium performances for the NBL, NRL and AFL.
Alexie is currently performing in venues across Sydney as a solo act and with various ensembles. He continues to run music production services from his studio in Sydney